Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pictures will be up asap

This computer is driving me crazy because it is very slow and won't let me upload my pictures or even transfer them from my camera to memory stick, but I will put some up as soon as possible so be sure to back-track to look at pictures that I'll add later to previous posts.
At least it's very inexpensive to use internet in Luang Prabang (1 hour costs me 6000kip - this is just under 1CAD!).
We have settled down for a few days in Luang Prabang, Laos so I have time to update my blog more. Today is my lazy, relaxing day where I got to sleep in past 6am! (well..I woke up to see the Monks receiving alms this morning at 6am (hundreds of monks walk down the streets receiving food donations from both locals and tourists), but then went back to sleep until 10. It was a well needed rest!)

No comments:

Post a Comment